Today’s enterprise is data-driven and data-first, as it seeks to drive outcomes, identify new revenue streams, and foster effective business processes. The capacity of traditional enterprise data warehouses is becoming exhausted, and many companies are considering big data solutions as an alternative or as a supplementary strategy.
The PHEMI Central Big Data Warehouse offers enterprise-ready big data, adding the advanced data management features of traditional data warehouses to the power and flexibility of big data. PHEMI Central can:
- Eliminate information silos
- Automate distributed indexing of all data with rich geospatial capability
- Ensure the privacy, security, and governance of organizational data
- Link data so users can see the connections within their data
- Provide sub-second datamart-style calculations to power business intelligence tools
- Eliminate unnecessary data replication and reduce data sprawl with lightweight, virtual datasets
With a solution comprised of the PHEMI Central Big Data Warehouse and the PHEMI Data Catalog, organizations can give researchers and business analysts on-demand, self-serve access to all the data they are entitled to.
- Data curators can move from designing customized, one-off queries to publishing a catalog of broadly useful, reusable datasets.
- Researchers and business analysts can explore data in the data catalog, select data of interest, and analyze custom datasets in minutes, without becoming SQL experts.
Enterprise Data Warehouse Optimization
PHEMI Central can free up an organization’s EDW to process only the most valuable data for business insights, while storing “exhaust” data at speed and scale, and at low cost, while at the same time mining it for new insights.Learn More
360° Customer Engagement
The PHEMI Central Big Data Warehouse can consolidate the enterprise’s view of customer activity across information silos, enabling companies to target promotions more effectively, respond in real time to customer service issues, and ultimately engage with a customer on a more personal level.Learn More
Enterprise Content Management
Enterprises need a content management strategy aligned with their organization’s business imperatives and business processes. And they need a data warehouse that can keep up with the kind and amount of data being generated today, which at the same time provide the power and flexibility needed for information governance. The PHEMI Central Big Data Warehouse can do this.